Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Life Lately

Life has been super fun lately. We went on a girls' trip to Wilderness in the Smokies (better known as WILDerness). We had an underwater camera too-can't wait to see how those pics turnout!  Imagine-water slides, goofy girls, a wave pool, and an underwater camera. Those pics will most def be hilarious!  I know I say it often, but I can't say it enough. I LOVE MY GIRLS!!!!


Lindsey loves America!


First stop:  Mexican for dinner!!  Julie, we missed you!

We swam, we laughed, we ate, we ate, we prank called Julie, and we ate some more!

Last weekend we spent lots of time with friends. What a fun weekend it was!  I got to go visit my cousin in Chattanooga and have some girl time. I rode with my aunt and let me just tell you something-we had so much fun chatting while we drove down there!  I'm so blessed to have such wonderful women in my family.  

Brandon and I got to share some meals with some of our couple friends. Lots of laughs were shared. I just love my friends and husband so much. :)

We also made it to the dog park and met mom, dad, and my brother Jared with their dogs. Needless to say, THAT was an adventure!  


Cheyenne would chase frisbees and jump in the pond all day long if she could.

THEN, there was this hilarious dog and his owner. She thought he was so naughty, and we couldn't stop giggling. 


Meet Dennis the Menace. No joke, that's the dog's name!  He was cute!  He barked at dad's scooter and slobbered on him. His owner just couldn't handle his shenanigans. Haha!  Dad loved every minute of the dog park. It was too sweet!  


Cheyenne after the dog park. It's a ruff life. (See what I did there?). Not pictured:  Coco Chanel. She was painting her paws or taking a bubble bath or something girly to pamper herself after such a traumatic experience around all those stinky dogs at the park. 

It was also Julie's birthday weekend. We started off her birthday with an afternoon workout. 


Julie and Samuel. Happy 27th, Julie!


Workout buddies!

Julie spent the remainder of her birthday at my house. We watched football, ate dinner, and relaxed together. I love my bestie so much!  She's such a blessing to my life.  

Haley and I are going swimming at the YMCA soon!  Should be an experience!


Can't wait to see her play basketball this weekend!  She just doesn't understand why I'm not very good at basketball. What she doesn't know, is that in my short two years of rec league basketball, I never scored a basket!  Ever!  Needless to say, I just stuck with cheer and dance. 

Until next time, stay warm!  I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready for warm weather and a tan!


Coco is ready for the lake too!





No comments:

Post a Comment