Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fun Fun Fun

Recently I've been having to learn a hard hard lesson about patience. We have a chocolate lab puppy. She's 9 months old and pushing 75 pounds. She chews everything in sight. Seriously ya'll. It could be my workout weights (yes, she drug them to the couch and started chewing them), socks (I have several loner socks now due to her love of the left foot only), or even the wall!  We're still learning to deal with her crazy antics. She's getting better, slowly but surely. 


Look how cute she is! 

Brandon's birthday was last week. I'm glad we got to spend some time with friends to celebrate a few weeks early at JumpJam, because we were SO busy during his actual birthday weekend!  My father-in-law and I did manage to make him this really neat cooler for the deck. We tend to have lots of cookouts, so I thought this might come in handy!



Doug drawing up the plans. He's very on top of these things, ya know. I'm glad I have him around, because all I knew was that I needed to purchase a cooler!


The finished product. Brandon thought we were building a doghouse, so he was DEFINITELY surprised for once!  

I also got to have some girl time a few weeks ago. Look how fun we are!


Julie and Amia posing for the camera. 


If you look closely, Lee made it to girls' night via FaceTime!!  Love these beauties. (Oh, and we like Lee too). 


Jess the porte-manteau (aka coat and purse rack). 


Em and I got to see our fun French teacher from high school!  Mme Corum was always our fav!  She owns a few booths at Nostalgia in Knoxville and had some very cute items!  


Jess, myself, Julie, and Em. Love them!

Tonight I went to something at the Big Brother office with Haley. We got to make jewelry with some staff members from Lily's Bead Box. So fun!!!


Selfie!


Haley was lots of different people tonight. 


THIS is how they were all night. Haha. They needed somewhere to run around. Absolute craziness!!  One thing's for sure, Haley, her sisters, and her cousins all love each other very much. It was a blast. 

Aaaaand now we shall discuss the weather. Y'all. In the last three weeks it's been spring, almost summer, and frigid winter. I can't deal. If coco doesn't get warm weather soon, she may freeze. 


Last time it snowed.  She's clearly over it. She told me yesterday that she's ready for it to be warm enough to sunbathe. She does that, ya know. 


She loves firecracker pops. One of her all-time favs for our sunbathing sessions. 


Until the warmer temps arrive, she'll continue hibernating, and I just might join her. Or fly down to Florida like Grandma Jean used to do. I need some warmth. It will officially be spring in 17 days. Hallelujah.  Bring on the warmth. 







 












No comments:

Post a Comment